10.24.2009

The best news I have ever received

Life has a tendency to be both bitter and sweet. One particularly sweet movement for me was when I received an offer from my dream university. It means I am going to be part of special community.

I have been accepted in to a university, with over one hundred years of history and an elegant and picturesque landscaped camps, it has a good reputation all around the world. As result of its excellent teaching it produces lots of high achievers in many fields every year. Because of this background it ranks in the top forty universities in the world as well as attracting more and more students who study hard to get in.

It will be an important step in my future career, because having this precious opportunity not only can allow me to access a great deal of teaching resources for this best university but also expose me to a diverse multi-culture learning environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment