11.06.2009

Where I would like to be in five years from now

On the one hand, five years is over a blink of the eye. On the other hand there is a lot that can be done in this period of time. There are several things I hope to accomplish in the next five years.

On the professional front I would like to acquire a marketing master degree from a top world university first before moving on to my next career position. During this period of study I expect I could learn at least two other languages apart from English, which not only help better my prospects of working for an international firm in the future but also broaden my personal network of relationships.

From a relationships point of view, perhaps after accomplishing the above I will start a family. Since the stage of being married is part of life. Finding someone to spend the rest of your life with, having children and taking care of them would complete my life. Without that it seems that life lacks deeper significance.

Furthermore, spiritual accomplishment is truly important as one gets older. Having a spiritual belief to rely on people are might likely satisfied with their present, since life sometime is quite difficult. If might stand at cross road, lose our direction or we don’t know how to go on, keeping a belief inside of our heart may offer some relief.

Above is how I imagine my life in five years time in order to realize my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment